With an aim to fulfill the dynamic requirements of our reputed patrons, we design, manufacture and deliver custom made equipment to suit their best needs at a fair price within their desired time. Our policy, "Quality - within Quality Throughout," along with the commitment from bright, talented employees, sharing a common goal, assures us that we will meet our customers' expectations, as a progressive, qualitative and service-driven organization. All our business practices are performed as per the standard norms of our respective domain and we are well known in the market for fabricating our range of Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic Machinery & Equipment.
Following the standard norms of the Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic Industry, we have developed ourselves as the notable manufacturers and suppliers of a array of machines and equipment belonging to the following categories:
- Tablet Machinery
- Liquid Machinery
- Capsule / Dry Syrup Machinery
- Ointment Machinery
- Multipurpose Equipment Required as per GMP
- Laboratory Equipment
- Cosmetic Machinery:
- List of Machinery - for Liquid / Mobile Preparations Cosmetic
- List of Machinery - for Creams / Semi Solids Preparation Cosmetic
- List of Equipments for Quality Control Laboratory of Cosmetic Department
- Herbal Machinery
- Powder Machinery
Our sophisticated infrastructure is spread over a large area and this houses various departments. We have invested resources in the production unit to accomplish bulk orders within promised period of time. Our formulation machinery are maintained at a regular basis to assure production capacity of the same for consistent time of period. Our infrastructure has the following units:
- Procuring Division
- Formulation Units
- Research & Development Lab
- Quality Testing Lab
- Packaging Unit
- Logistic Support
- Warehousing Unit
- Sales & Marketing Unit
Mr. Avinash C. Dua - M.Pharm is associated with Harriso's Pharma Machinery Pvt. Ltd., (HPM) and Harrison's Machinery & Equipment Co. (HME) as a consultant and technical guide. He is responsible for solving various problems related to production of pharmaceutical machinery and laboratory equipment.
Mr. A.C. Dua:
- Qualified pharmacist is Master in Pharmaceutics from Punjab University, Chandigarh, passed in 1968
- He is 65 years in age, with rich thirty nine years of active management experience.
- He has immense experience in fields such as Drugs (10 years), Drugs Control Organization as Sr. Drugs Inspector (5 years), consultation and machinery manufacturing administration (24 years)
- All the units function under the guidance of Sh. Avinash C. Dua and perform satisfactorily.
- He is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, technical know-how supervision, during the production, successful erection and complete installation of the custom oriented models.
- He has a rich experience of 25 years in machinery production
- Mr. Ahuja is anticipating to make Harrison's group - a multi-crore company
We are supported by efficient professionals who helps us in manufacturing and supplying a premium quality range of pharmaceutical machinery. They are well versed in their respective domains and are aware of the industry norms. They support us in developing products as per WHO & GMP standards.
We have the following professionals:
- Quality controllers
- Research and development experts
- Warehousing and packaging staff
- Sales and marketing executives
Mr. Avinash C. Dua M.Pharm (Consultant):
- Mr. Dua is highly efficient in organizing all the units of firm
- He manages these divisions functionality and helps in ensuring that these run satisfactorily
- Moreover, he gives technical guidance in solving problems related to the production of pharmaceutical machinery and laboratory equipments
- He is a qualified pharmacist
- Master in Pharmaceutics from Punjab University, Chandigarh passed in 1968
- 62 years in age with thirty nine years of active experience in management
- Experienced in the domains of manufacturing Drugs (10 years), Drugs Control Organization as Sr. Drugs Inspector (5 years), consultation and machinery manufacturing administration (24 years)
- He provides conceptualizing, technical know-how supervision, designing, during the production, successful erection and complete installation of the custom oriented models
- He has a rich experience of 25 years in manufacturing machinery
Ms. Rohini kashyap:
- Graduate from Delhi University
- Has 4 years experience
- Working as Office Executive
- Office in-charge
- Controls administration & coordinate the jobs assigned to various members
- Graduate from Delhi University
- Working as a Marketting Cordinator
- Having 5 years experience.
- Responsible for all Marketting Activities.
- Technical executive
- Blessed with an experience of more than seventeen years in technical/field jobs
- Manages the team responsible for delivery, maintenance and after sale services